Human vision has some limits in terms of what we can see and how we see it. Some of the more important limits include:
1. Resolution: The ability of the human eye to distinguish fine details is called resolution. The resolution of our vision is limited by the number of light-sensitive cells in our retina, and by the brain’s ability to process the information it receives. This means that although we can see small objects, we cannot make out very fine details.
2. Sensitivity to light: The human eye has a limited sensitivity to light, which means that we cannot see objects in extremely low or high lighting conditions.
3. Field of vision: The human field of vision is limited and varies depending on the position of the eyes. In general, we can see only what is in front of us and in our peripheral vision.
4. Distortion: Human vision can be affected by optical distortion, which is the way light is refracted and focused through the lens of the eye. This can cause objects to appear blurry or distorted.
5. Color perception: Human color perception also has limits. We can distinguish a wide range of colors, but our eyes cannot detect certain wavelengths of light, such as infrared or ultraviolet.
In short, human vision has limitations in terms of resolution, light sensitivity, field of view, distortion, and color perception.
GLASS INSPECTOR – CAPABILITIES
1. Resolution :The resolution of the Glass Inspector cameras is 0.2mm/pixel or 0.04mm2 per square pixel .
2. Sensitivity to light : The cameras that the Glass Inspector equips are specially designed to work in special lighting conditions.
3. Field of visión : the cameras are positioned in such a way that this does not affect the Glass Inspector
4. Distortion : Thanks to our Glass Inspector software you can measure and evaluate the optical distortion of glass
5. Color perception : infrared colors are not a problem for the Glass Inspector cameras.
Do you need more reasons to install a Glass Inspector…?
“Glass Inspector takes care of your production every day”